Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Lord Ilasez Ixior

The spoilers are few, and they're FAR too general to spoil anything huge, unless you were really looking for them. Not like my post on Pride.

Name: Ilasez Ixior

Known Aliases: Lord Gerras, Darth Ixior, Jimmy

Race: Zabrak (True Iridonian)

Background: Born into slavery, like most aliens on Sith occupied worlds, Ilasez worked in mines most of his life. Until he was transferred from his homeworld to the mines of Kessel at the age of six, along with a number of other slaves, both young and old. It was here he was approached by an unknown Sith Lord, who sensed his powerful connection to the Force. Though the Sith Lord did not bother taking him at that time. It wouldn't be until he he was twelve did he begin general combat training, at the behest of a Dark Council decree that all force-users must be trained as Sith, and sent to Korriban to undergo their trials when they came of age.

For six long grueling years, he was taught second-hand the ways of lesser force powers, and melee fighting. Many of his fellow apprentices didn't survive the initial training, and were killed, either by other apprentices or the impatient trainers. Finally the day came, and Ilasez, with several other aspirants were gathered up and sent to Korriban for their true training. Though he was among one of the smaller in build, and the only alien slave, Ilasez fought his way through his trials, and was finally taken by a Lord to be an apprentice.

Though only more training, and task lay ahead of him.. having to travel all over the galaxy searching for particular artifacts of Sith intrigue. However, in this time, he came across some terrible truths in both his own past, and his possible future. Seeing this, he took it upon himself to defeat his master, and take the title of Lord for himself. Now, three years later, he still holds that title, and a vast wealth of Sith knowledge to use for his own gain, as well as his own apprentice, a young Zabraki boy, named Wortika, whom he found during a trip to the Smuggler's Moon, while checking in on a cult he'd started years earlier.

Description: Pale, with only a faint tinge of orange darkening his features, he has intricate tribal tattoos going around his face that look something akin to a spider's web crossed with clashing blades. His horns stick up like a crown along the edges of his head, with smaller horns poking up just slightly above his forehead. He has dark veins poking from beneath his skin, with slightly-glowing reddish-orange eyes.

He wears long, black hooded robes, with orange vestments hanging from his shoulders across his chest. Although he keeps his face visible he's sometimes seen wearing a mask fashioned from bone in the likeness of Krayt Dragon's face and edged with metal, and carries a long black cylindrical lightsaber hilt engraved with runes and decorated with various leathers with an emitter with two up-curved spikes.

He holds a second lightsaber, smaller, he keeps concealed in his robe. It's a basic metal hilt, carefully crafted for use when the time calls for it.

OOC: Yeaaah.. I'm going the whole sith thing.. Sue me. I'm a Star Wars nerd!

Edited by Onasaki

Could someone please approve this, or tell me why it hasn't been approved? XD

post-2-0-41908200-1322656789.png

Because I don't generally approve characters, but since Ama and Morg didn't seem to see this... :amafiarun:

But he sounds cool. :D

And incase anyone was wondering:

228px-Khem_val.png <--- Khem Val, only he's red, and wearing thicker cybernetic-looking armor.

Edited by Onasaki

Playlist for Ilasez:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Tonight the World Dies - Avenged Sevenfold

Any Means Necessary - Kamelot

Coming Undone - KoRn